Last Week, Max's preschool class went to the Black Island Pumpkin Patch. I was so impressed with the place. They got to go on a wagon ride to pick their own pumpkin and then enjoyed all the fun activities they had.
They had some pretty big hay slides that I would even be a little nervous to go down, but its the first place Max went.
Max-Hanging on for dear life!
He's probably thinking this might have been a bad idea!
No Way! He loved it!
Besides slides, they also had pig races, animals, a jumping house, and a little animal train ride! It was so great. After three hours, I had to tear Max away from the place.
Check it out if you are looking for something to do.



5 comments:
Hey, I can see some of our preschool kiddos in your pics!! We were there the same day!! So funny!
Oh~ we had to stay clear of the biggest slide because of Parker's shoulder. . he was not happy about it!! :o)
Sounds fun. Where is this place?
I love the picture of Max at the bottome of the slide. The smile on his face cracks me up. I can just imagine him thinking, "Woh, that was fun...and scary." Very Cute!!!
So I clicked over to your blog from your Facebook, you have such handsome boys. It's great to see what's going on with you!
Post a Comment