Where is your cell phone? Max
Your significant other? unselfish
Your hair? up
Your mother? example
Your father? intelligent
Your favorite thing? Spa
Your dream last night? dunno
Your favorite drink? shakes
Your dream/goal? Triathlon
The room you’re in? quiet
Your ex? none
Your fear? failure
Where do you want to be in 6 years? prepared
Where were you last night? volleyball
What you’re not? focused
Muffins? Mimi's
One of your wish list items? DD (just kidding)
Where you grew up? Bountiful
The last thing you did? vacuum
What are you wearing? new
Your favorite TV? bedroom
Your pets? ouchies
Your computer? Mac
Your life? blessed
Your mood? Good
Missing someone? Andrew
Your car? Honda
Something you’re not wearing? socks
Favorite Store? Anthropologie
Your summer? short
Like someone? yeah
Your favorite color? changes
When is the last time you laughed? today
Last time you cried? Sunday
Who will/would re-post this? Kandice
Bath or shower? shower
Holiday? Christmas
Writing utensil? pencil
Vacation activity? beach
Bedding preference? KING
Pet peeves? jerks
Cookies? Kristy's
Eggs? scrambled
Favorite thing to do on a rainy day? listen
Your biggest strength? competitiveness
Favorite thing about school? learning
Most awesome gift received? Kids
Neighbors? friendly
What do you collect? pictures
Oldest kept item from childhood? dress
Greatest indulgence? massages
Your house? Haunted?
Fruits or vegetables? both
Quiet or loud? Quiet
Your turn, Kandice, Kristy, Kriste, Des, McCall, Joy, Angie H., Kim, Tasha, Rena, Holly, Amy, and anyone else who needs something for a post. So basically Tag-Blogger friends.
Valentine's Day Treat Tags
6 years ago



1 comment:
You know April, the only reason why I am doing this is because you said I would. Just Kidding, it was Kinda Fun. I actually learned a lot about myself. I kinda cheated on the "Diet Coke" but I figured it was worth breaking the rules.
Post a Comment