Thursday, October 23, 2008

Family Pictures

Is there anything more stressful than family pictures?  After getting ready for ours, I need some serious down time!  

We had a wonderful photographer who scheduled sittings while she was here visiting family.  She is originally from California and only comes to Utah periodically, so we had to grab a spot as soon as we could.  (Angie, she's the same one you used...kind of funny).  Well, the problem was, she was about an hour and a half away from us, so we had to get ready and then race down there with everything ready.  

She did the sitting in this orchard which was just beautiful!  These pictures are ones we took afterwards.  Its not great, but it gives us an idea of what it will look like.  

The boys were done.  There were only silly faces left in them!

Boston was more cooperative, so I was able to get more pictures.

I LOVE this picture!  Boston loves his Dad and Dad loves his son.  After the pictures, these two went to the Jazz game together-good times!


The orchard we were in was home to many deer.  It was neat because in a lot of the pictures there were deer in the background.  The kids thought that was too cool!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

You guys look great! I can't wait to see the finished product...with the deer in the backgroud??? That is so cool!

Kandice said...

Hey April, I am glas that this is over for you, I know you were stressing. Looks like it was well worth it!!! You all look great! I can't wait to see your pics! What an awesome, good-looking family you have!


map