Thursday, October 9, 2008

Our new family picture!


I've had my Mac for awhile and never used photobooth.  My kids joined in on the fun and this is what we came up with.   

We laughed and laughed!  It was so much fun!


5 comments:

Natalie said...

That is so funny! I can't wait for the day that we bring home a Mac so I can do something besides "brighten" and "crop".

Meghan said...

those are great. anytime ryan is grumpy we photobooth - always works. some of the pictures get too creepy though...

The Metcalf's said...

This is Justin. I signed in using Steph's blog because she was telling me about some of your posts that I wanted to check out - the BYU stuff!! Anyway - photobooth is awesome. The pictures of you and your kids are great. Now you need to get Jeff to sit down for a picture!!!

VTS said...

Thanks for posting your blog link on your Facebook page! It's really nice to be back in touch with you.

Your family is melting my little heart! You seem like such a pal to your little guys. I love seeing that.

Could I please add your blog to my sidebar? I usually keep up on blogs better if I can link to them. Take care!

Kandice said...

Uh, Freaky!!!!


map