We lost our dog Dixon on Saturday. Well, I lost him. I let him out while I was mowing the lawn and he took off. We looked all evening and all day Sunday for him. We even put up these posters around the area to see if anyone saw him.
Today a most wonderful and animal loving person called to say that she had our dog. She found him on Saturday down by a pond that is about 2 miles away and took him to her house. When we picked him up, I don't think he was as excited to come with us. He had a great time there with their dog and he probably felt like he was on a vacation.
I usually don't care for our dog. I actually think that the worst thing about Jeff going on trips is having to feed him. But we did get him as a wedding gift from Jeff's hunting buddies, so I do kind of like him. I was really sad for Jeff though. He was so sad all weekend-almost like he had lost his best friend (wink)!



1 comment:
Yeah, I can see your blog!!! I was excited to find your blog through Hartleys Blog... and it is so fun to see your cute family! Im glad the dog is back!
Post a Comment