Max's preschool went to the Layton Firestation for their last class. The firefighter who was with the kids was so great. She taught them all about "stop, drop, and roll" and let them try things on. Max could barely keep his head up with this helmet on. He looked like a bobble head doll.
These are the cute little friends from our neighborhood that go to preschool with Max.
Preslie, Alyssa, Max, and Porter.




4 comments:
Looks like you guys have been busy having a lot of fun. Your boys are so cute!
It looks like you guys are keeping busy. Also just letting people know about the new blog - auntweed@blogspot.com
With your permission, I would love to do a link.
Wendy
sorry - I really am getting used to this. It should be auntweed.blogspot.com
Hey! You put some new stuff up! Congrats on the marathon, way to finish! Is your back better? Way nice yard, it looks great (I really want to put an ! here, but I think I'm going over the limit of allowable !'s in one comment :).
ps- we have a new blog now- leroyandholly.blogspot.com. Have I told you that yet?
Post a Comment