This was are awesome hotel room in Vegas for only $80 a night! I am proud of my Internet skills for finding this one! There was a TV in the mirror in the bathroom, the curtains were open and closed through remote, and a big old flat screen TV! It was pretty cool. I liked the pink too and asked if they boys wanted their room like this. At first they were not going to step a foot in a PINK hotel because they are boys and boys don't do pink. But after they saw the fun stuff to play with in the room, I think they got over it.
Happy Father's Day Jeff! You are one fabulous Dad and we love you so much!
This was so fun! If you are in Ceasar's Palace ever, you should try it. I tried to do a duet with a lady and it kind of worked, but its a little hard to do the splits and reach the right notes!




No comments:
Post a Comment