This is where we spent the last week- the Marriott Newport Coast Villas! Our neighbors and friends invited us to go down and spend some time in their time share and it was heaven! This is pretty much all we did for a few days and it was the best thing we did the whole time. You can kind of see Jeff and Max sitting on chairs about an inch in from the left. The ocean is actually about a half mile down the cliff, but it makes for an amazing view!
The next few posts are some of the things we did during our vacation.
I have to admit I was a little nervous about driving 10 hours and 700 miles to California with the kids, but they did so great! I can't say enough for videos and headphones in the car. Most of the drive was pleasant and fun! We drove the first day to Las Vegas and then stayed there for two nights. I'm not sure I'm taking the kids to Vegas ever again, but at least they got to see the fun lights!




1 comment:
SOooo dang fun! All of your pictures are so CUTE!! Looks like you had a great time! So much fun for your cute little family!!
Post a Comment