Thursday, June 26, 2008

Marriott Newport Coast Villas

We spent two days just swimming at the hotel. It was incredible. We had poolside service and lots of sun to play in for hours at a time. The kids worked really hard on their swiming and did really well. Max went from holding onto me in the water to swimming all across the deepend by himself with no floatation device! He was amazing! Boston is great also, but he was a little taller and could mostly bounce to stay above the water.




Boston the fish



The boys would not leave Jeff and Shawn alone. They wanted to be thrown around all the time! Most of the time they went solo, but here we did a double!-Jeff is super strong! I wish I hadn't been so zoomed in with my camera.

I mostly got to enjoy my book by the poolside-thanks to my dear sweet husband!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! That looks like my kids dream come true. And you look cute in the picture of you. I think I have that same swim top! You do it justice better than I do!

debatosis said...

can't believe what a gorgeous daughter I have!! Pink is your color girl!


map