Sunday, May 25, 2008

Yea! More Trains!



I decided on Monday that we would go get our free ride in on the new frontrunner. How nice it would be to catch the train and meet up with Grandma in Bountiful and then head into Salt Lake for some fun at the Gateway. Nobody will be there. Who even cares about this new train thing.....WRONG.

I had no idea how crazy it was going to be. Going down wasn't bad. We didn't have a seat, but we had a window to look out of and everything. But on the way back-thats another story. It was rush hour and everybody and their bike wanted to get on. I was stuck for 40 min. trying to entertain 2 boys in a one foot space. We were in a spot with no window access, so I was going crazy. THEN we had to sit in a side track for 10 min. to wait for a passing train. It was crazy. I was pulling everything I could think of out of my purse to keep them busy.

Oh it was crazy. But the boys loved it and ask to go again all the time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


map