Sunday, May 25, 2008

Ogden Marathon or Ode to Angie

WHew! Its over. THank goodness!

Don't get me wrong, it was beautiful and a great course, but I do not like trainning for things in the winter. I did not feel prepared at all and it showed.

This is the motivational support I had from my kids.

Now, this was SUPPOSE to be a joke, but at mile 23, it turned out to be quite the opposite. (That's the pace car that picks up runners that fall behind it.)

After. I got my medal and thats all that matters.
Thank goodness for Angie. She saved my life. Thanks Cous.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hopes Family said...

Thanks April for the experience. I am so glad we did this. How are ya feelin now? I tell you what it is addictive. All I can think about is when I can do it again, because I think I can do better. Sure now my competitive spirit kicks in after the race. I wand to run the Teton Dam 1/2 so bad. Maybe next year? Well anyway, talk to ya soon.

Natalie said...

Hola cous! So glad I was finally able to see this - I'm "borrowing" Natalie's account because you still need to send me an email invite! :) angelbrew@gmail.com
Send me some of the pics you took as I really like the one of us under the tree. And thanks for the shout out. It was just so much fun to enjoy the race with you!

Angie


map