Sunday, May 25, 2008

My "Last" Jazz Game-whatever.

Jeff kindly informed me that this would be my last Jazz game of the year. WHAT? WHY?. I'll tell you why, because its a guy rule that you take your guy friends when things come down to the wire. Whatever. I guess I'll enjoy Kyle while I can.

Kind of weird, everyone is looking at us. Is there something on my face?


Notice my Kyle Korver Jersey. He wasn't very good that game, so I was afraid I was going to get beat up for wearing it.


So long Jazz games. Maybe we'll see each other next year.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Wow!! You did a lot of catching up!! We to love the Jazz games (come to think about it I can't believe we didn't run in to each other :o) We seem to do that everywhere else) So fun to get to see your cute family!!


map