
The Easter Bunny was smart and brought kites instead of too much candy. It was a big hit and the kids ran around with their sugar high spurring them on.

Maleah being the princess that she is.

Max found a good seat to eat his loot.

Barbie even came to our party-so nice of her!

Joel and Blakester. Little did Blake know then that his dad would take over his kite and not let him run around with all the other kids. So sad.


Let the hunt begin.
3 comments:
That is too funny! Great pictures. Will someone please tell me what is Joel's fascination with things that fly? He's a monster...poor Blake.
I know. After pulling the kite away from Blake I watched him chant Sargent Slaughter S.T.I. Daughter over him. Then, while we were flying kites, he kept kicking me in some special spot that only doctors know about. I never could get my kite off the ground. Thanks Joel.
Sounds like hanging out with Taylors is the place to be for Easter. I'm learning so much I didn't know about Joel.
Post a Comment