Monday, March 10, 2008

Canyonlands Cont...Again





These are some cool drummers who kept us going





This is me and Jayme crossing the finish line (I called her Jill in this, so sorry). Thank goodness for her meeting up with me, because I was about to roll across the finish line. She took me from an 11 min mile to a 9 min mile, thus the heavy breathing. I sound like I'm going to pass out, so sorry about that. After 13.1 miles, my knees and hips were done. (Note to self: Next time train on the road and not a treadmill). My finish time was like 2:16 ish. Not my best showing by far, but a good effort considering. And no, it did not "suck", it was great fun and I'm glad I did it!








This is me putting on a brave face for my family.



Finished!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

i am totally imppressed..it's my not so secret goal, but i have so much work to do before i can even attempt it. nice work!

debatosis said...

that's my girl!
soooooooooooooooo proud of you!!!!
mom

Jessie said...

WooHoo! Great going! I admire that so much. I think that time is killer, so if that wasn't your best showing, what is?! Looks like fun. Good job!


map