Hiking up to The Windows in Arches National Park. I think we all wish we could have just flown up there. Especially me. My knees and hips didn't want to go on this hike.
Another one of the Windows, and burrrr, it was cold cold up there! Yes, Max is in shorts. Whats a mother to do with a boy who insists its warm?
Max wasn't very happy about our second hike up to the view point of Delicate Arch.
Delicate Arch-its a three mile hike up there. We would never have made it, so thank goodness for my zoom lens.



5 comments:
Wow!! Looks like you all had a fun trip. Great job on the run! You are so awesome and I am proud to say that you join Annette Hill in the "Running Maniac" Club! :)
I'm not sure I've made it that far yet, but oh I remember the days I wanted to kill her(not literaly). Does anyone else have bad dreams about those conditioning days? Thats some scary stuff!
Oh those were the days! My most memorable was during my red-shirt year with Shannon. We did extra stuff with Netty. On one particular day we met her at the football stadium for our workout. We ended up doing stadium runs (I can't remember what she called it--terpentines?) anyway, we did those RIGHT BEFORE pre-game meal. I think if was before a tournament...don't miss that at all!
It was so fun to look at these pictures from last weekend! It was really fun to meet you and your cute little family! Good job on your time!! You did awesome. See, when i told you i was slow, i really meant it! My time was 2:43:??. Much further behind you! So, good job! Your pictures are awesome! Thanks for sharing them
This is Traci Widdison by the way (Tasha's sister in law)
Yea Traci! I'm so glad I got to meet you too! Good luck with everything and stay in touch-we'll have to do more races together!
Post a Comment