At the bus drop spot. We then had to walk half a mile up to the start. You can kind of see it in the background-way up the hill.
Me and my long lost friend Tasha
Tasha and Holly-these girls are fast!
Check out the guy in the back!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
April you are seriously my hero. You amaze me. Way to go! I am now going to stop bragging to my husband that I jogged the whole 2 minutes on my workout video.
that was so much fun, april!! we'll have to run more races together. i'm bringing my camera next time, too. i want video proof that i cross the finish line, too!
Yay! You did it! I am so jealous. My running buddy went down there as well to do it and I wished I would have remembered to sign up, darn it all. And you're time is fine, puh-lease. Those of us still on "recovery" from an MCL tear think that sounds perfectly a-ok.
APRIL!!! How much fun was that trip! I loved it! I need to get some cool shorts like you so I can pack my phone, my camera, my water, my snacks, my pager, an extra pair of socks and shoes, extra head phones, an extra ipod in case my battery is dead, but Oh wait! My volume was just turned down!!! LOL! You're a amazing and I love ya! I had a blast with you. Are you running ogden??? The shirts are better from ogden so lets do it!
5 comments:
April you are seriously my hero. You amaze me. Way to go! I am now going to stop bragging to my husband that I jogged the whole 2 minutes on my workout video.
that was so much fun, april!! we'll have to run more races together. i'm bringing my camera next time, too. i want video proof that i cross the finish line, too!
awww how are those two??? I haven't talked to them in forever...if you see them tell them i said hi!
How are you??? You look great!!!
Yay! You did it! I am so jealous. My running buddy went down there as well to do it and I wished I would have remembered to sign up, darn it all.
And you're time is fine, puh-lease. Those of us still on "recovery" from an MCL tear think that sounds perfectly a-ok.
APRIL!!! How much fun was that trip! I loved it! I need to get some cool shorts like you so I can pack my phone, my camera, my water, my snacks, my pager, an extra pair of socks and shoes, extra head phones, an extra ipod in case my battery is dead, but Oh wait! My volume was just turned down!!! LOL! You're a amazing and I love ya! I had a blast with you. Are you running ogden??? The shirts are better from ogden so lets do it!
Post a Comment