We went to Liberty Park on Monday to have lunch and visit with my Grandma Bonnie. I haven't been there forever and I forgot about all the fun things they have to do there.

This is my beautiful Grandma Bonnie. She is a wonderful lady and I'm so proud to be her granddaughter.
The boys loved feeding and chasing the ducks around the pond. They got a little nervous about how close the geese were getting, but I guess it just added to the adrenaline rush of it all.
The boys also found this little hill and had to roll down it. Dang, I should have done it too!
Our favorite part was the Seven Canyons Fountain. Its a little water area that kids like to play in that represents all of the canyons and creeks in Salt Lake. They have city creek canyon, emigration canyon, parley's canyon, little and big cottonwood canyon, millcreek canyon, and one other one I can't remember.
There were lots of families there with their swimsuits on and picnic lunches. Just lots of kids having a great time. Of course my boys were soaked, but they didn't care!


Max and Boston had such great time! My camera died after this, so I didn't get pictures of Boston and Grandma on the Ferris wheel. But they have so many fun things to do there-we'll have to go again.



3 comments:
Looks like a blast... I haven't been there since I was little either. We will have to give it a try.
April you take such great pictures!
I used to love that place!! Looks like you had a blast! I'll have to venture with my kids. . .someday! :o)
Post a Comment