Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy 29th Birthday Jeff!!!! (Wink, Wink)



Yea, it was Jeff's Birthday yesterday and to celebrate we went with some friends to the Brian Regan Show at Thanksgiving Point.  We had such a great time and Brian Regan is so so funny!  The place was packed too!  I guess they had to add 2 additional shows because of the demand for tickets, and I'm glad they did-or we wouldn't have been able to go.  



I hope Jeff had a great birthday because he wouldn't let me tell anyone it was.  So I feel bad that it wasn't a bigger deal, but it was hush hush.  I told him that I would keep his secret, but I was still going to blog about it.

Happy Birthday JP, I love you lots!


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Well Happy Birthday!! I'm guessing from the wink wink, thing that Jeff is getting younger everyday! Just like the rest of us, right?

The Metcalf's said...

Happy Birthday, Jeff! Justin probably would have wanted his birthday to be hush hush, too! ;)


map