Wednesday, February 13, 2008

To my Sweetheart...

Don't "open" 'til Valentines.
The 80's song is for you. Now you know I really must love you.


(Note to viewers: Because I am still learning how to perfect video making, I couldn't figure out how to make this video go to DVD. There were too many technical problems for me. Anyway, this is the only way I could get it to work so that I can suprise my hubby for valentines day. So to the rest of you, enjoy while you can, cause I'm taking it off pretty quick.)

9 comments:

Melissa said...

April! You make me cry...this was the cutest and sweetest thing ever. Jeff is lucky to have you. And can I just say that you get more and more beautiful with age?

The Metcalf's said...

I agree with Missy. What a cute idea for a valentine's gift. You and Jeff are so cute together! What a good-looking family! Happy Valentine's Day!

Jessie said...

That was great! I think your video making skills are pretty impressive! Cute couple, cute family!

Natalie said...

So cute! That was a definite tear-jerker. I might have to borrow that idea later (although I guess it would help if I were a little more photogenic) Great job!

It's A Wonderful Life said...

You have so many talents April. I am impressed! You and Jeff are and always have been a very beautiful/handsome couple!

It's A Wonderful Life said...

You have so many talents April. I am impressed! You and Jeff are and always have been a very beautiful/handsome couple!

Matt said...

Mad skills Lirpa. That was a great video of you two.

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? That was so amazing! You guys are just so perfect together and are so fun to watch. You can truly tell in your video how much you guys really, really enjoy each other's company. Awwww - I loved it!

stacibee said...

April...I am super impressed. Those are some mad skills you've got there! You're a gorgeous couple with some darling kids. How great that you have so many pictures of just you and Jeff...I need to work on that.


map