A. The rules of this game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the question about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.
10 Years Ago....I was at school and in the middle of winter conditioning. I think I was majoring in logistics at that time, but who knows, I switched majors 10 times. And I don't really know exactly what else I was into, but I'm sure it was good. (I have a really bad memory, but that will be explained later.)
5 things on my list of things to do today...
1. Run 10 miles....check...(1:36:32)
2. Relax in the hot tub with the fam...check
3. Wash floors....check
4. Sleep....check
5. Date with hubby to the Jazz Game....check..(He watches the game, I watch Korver and Harpring ;)
Things I would do if I suddenly was a Billionaire...
I would travel, travel, travel! Put my kids in private school. Buy a cabin by a creek. And probably invest the rest. Probably.
3 of my bad habits are...
1. I throw my clothes on the floor...its almost too much effort for me to find a hanger and hang it up. I wish I could muster the strength to do it- but I can't. I make my kids do it though. Aren't I mean?
2. I eat late at night.
3. I don't return phone calls. sorry.
Places I have lived...
Bountiful, Ogden, Layton, Syracuse...thats why I want to travel, travel, travel!
Jobs I have had...
1. Office cleaning
2. Baskin Robbins
3. Painter
4. MacFrugal's Cashier
5. Albertson's Staff Accountant
6. Weber State volleyball Asst. Coach
7. MOM
Things most people don't know about me...
I have a horrible memory. The only way I remember memories from childhood, are when my brothers start reminiscing. Mostly it comes from me not being a good listener, so whatever you have to say...say it fast.
I like to make piles. Piles of everything. Papers, clothes, toys, etc.
I LOVE to sleep. It is my escape from everything. Things always look better when I wake up.
I am a morning person. Even though I have a hard time getting up, I can usually get going pretty well.
And since I am a morning person, and its night time, I can't think anymore and need to go to sleep. I love sleep.
TAG! you're it! JOEL, stacibee, teresa, LACEY (i know you read this, you might as well join the fun), Kandice, and Kristy!!!!
Valentine's Day Treat Tags
6 years ago



3 comments:
Hey I need your e-mail address. I went private on my blog. E-mail me mrsamyhbrown@gmail.com and I'll add you.
funny. i have the same 3 bad habits...
If those are the only three bad habits you have you are doin great!! I am afraid my list is a bit longer.
deb
Post a Comment