Its Andrew's 28th Birthday today and I
wanted to wish him a great day!
When we were growing up, Halloween was always a big old party. Of course you have the trick-or-treating, but with a birthday involved-it just takes it to a higher level. We would have family come over to have some witches brew (dry ice and homemade rootbeer), sloppy joes, candy, and fun. It was always so great! And our neighborhood had the best houses to go to. Not necessarily for the candy, but for the good times. Our Bishop had a talking pumpkin out front and that thing was so smart it knew what you were wearing, who you were, and it even knew what you were saying in a whisper. It was so cool. If I ever figure out how they did that, I'm going to start doing it in my neighborhood.
Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW! We will be thinking of you and hope you get a lot of good candy from the iraqies.



2 comments:
Sounds like fun! Happy birthday Andrew. I'll be thinking of you.
our neighborhood was the best ever for halloween! My fav as the ashdowns too. i peed my pants one year when Jane ws sitting outside and i thought she was a manequin. freaked me out. but the homemade doughnut was worth it. you just can't do stuff like that these days...
i am pretty sure the bish was inside in the upstairs window, but i still don't know how they did it...
Post a Comment