Thursday, October 18, 2007

Halloween Party

So, we went with the most UNpopular of all of our options...we went with scary people. Jeff just really wanted to be scary, so there you have it. He dressed up as the guy with the silver mask on the movie "300" (I haven't seen it, but I bet its scary), and I went as a ghost. Jeff was dressed all in black and I was in all white, so Jeff kept telling people this is how we were going to look in the after life-:)He's so funny.
We had good night though. Some of the costumes were, Teletubies, pirates, medevil people, 50's people, hippies, gladiators, batman and catwoman, scary scientists, and some others, I can't remember. We went on a scavenger hunt through the city for various pictures of things. I felt like I was in high school again!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Being scary people is great. Where's the picture?

April said...

Kind of funny...we took pictures of everyone else, but none of us! What were we thinking? We will have to get one from someone else.


map