I know, its a little early, but I had no idea that Santa's elves were already out collecting letters. We found this letter out on our "fierpit" this afternoon...

How exciting! We came right in and composed our answer...
Hopefully the elves return and deliver this letter or I'll have to step in and do it myself!




3 comments:
Hi April, this is Heidi Haslam Gasser from highschool. I stumbled upon your blog and I am so glad I did.
Your family is so adorable! I hope everything is going great for you guys!
I still keep in touch with your husband's cousins - the Laursen's. You can check out their blogs from mine @ www.citizenpink.blogspot.com
under Emily, Jessica, and Lauren
Best Wishes!
Holy Cow! Heidi! I'm so glad you stumbled upon us and said hi! How are you? How do you know the Laursen's-I love those girls!
The Laursen's are probably our very best friends of all time! We grew up across the street from each other until my family moved to bountiful when I was 10. And all these years we have just stayed really close.
Where are you living? If you don't want to talk to personal on your blog, you can email me at
heidihgasser@hotmail.com
If you don't mind I will put you on my fellow blogger list. It will be fun to check in every now and again.
Post a Comment