Okay, seriously...I need help deciding what Jeff and I should be for Halloween this year. We are going to a party in a two weeks and we don't have any really good ideas, so any ideas would be great-Or just vote ( I hope I have more than 5 people visit my blog).
Max and Boston already have their costumes picked out and pretty much worn out and its not even October yet. Boston is going to be Optimus Prime and Max is either going to be a muscle spiderman or a teenage mutant ninja turtle. This picture was from last year...aren't they cute! I think Max still wears that costume weekly.



3 comments:
Last year we had a few parties to go to and for one Seth was the UPS man and I was the package. this was very easy, but the box I was in was not that comfortable. My friend and her husband went as a bee keeper and she was his honey. (just a sign that read "Rick's honey". And our other friends went as Dairy Queen and Burger King. It was actually better than it sounds. Hope that helps. Good luck.
Thanks for the ideas! Your ideas are way more creative than mine and I am seriously considering taking one of them.
April, I posted a picture of my husband and I from last year on Halloween on my blog. It's not the best idea but it was very easy.
Post a Comment