I am so shocked at how easy it is to find old friends and long lost family in this whole blogging world. Many of whom I haven't seen since high school or the last baby/wedding shower I was at. I have just had such a great time browsing the pages and seeing where people have been in their lives and how big their families are getting.
Its also fun to see who visits my blog...and yes I know who you are...sort of. At least I know where you live, so some of you who are visiting, but not saying hi-I know..... So to all of those "who enter this happy place.....WELCOME' (yeah I stole that from Disneyland-I can't get that song out of my head) and hopefully we'll see each other in the real world some day!
Valentine's Day Treat Tags
6 years ago



4 comments:
i echo your sentiments exactly. it is weird that this is the way i have been able to "reconnect" in essence with so many people. I am glad we found each other and maybe we'll bump into each other at the target or cherry hill!
HI!
I was so excited to hear that you are out in the blog world yourself! I love the pictures above! Your boys are so cute! I didn't know you kept in touch with Heidi! Crazy when you hear things about your own cousin's family from a friend! I love that now we can keep in the loop! I'll keep in touch and link you to my blog. Good to hear from you!
Your blog is sooooo cute. I love it. Your boys are darling. I saw your link on Heidi's blog and I couldn't believe it was really you! Small world. Hope to see you guys soon.
tag your it, that means you have to list 5 interesting not well known facts about yourself. good luck!!!
Post a Comment