Saturday, September 22, 2007

No, I'm not crazy...

Its that time of year again...The Staint George Marathon! Jeff and I did it last year with Andrew, Kara, and Angie and had such an awesome time (Thanks in most part to eminem... at least for me). Well, I'm getting the itch again to train for something and am looking for some buddies to join me. Here is what I'm looking at...



Moab half in March, St George Trifecta in May, Ogden Marathon in May, Wasatch Back in June (which we will need 12 people to do), or even the Hood to Coast Relay in August! Now that was a fun race! 197 miles of pure joy!

I'm not planning on doing them all, I just want to do one or two. So what do you think? Any takers?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I will always be up for a race! I've already got in on my team for HTC 2008 but I've seriously been contemplating a tri. Just a wee bit concerned about the swimming part - ;).

April said...

If I do a tri, I think I will just doggie paddle for the swim part! And don't get me wrong, I am only doing a sprint tri, not a big ol' olympic one. I'm not that crazy!

Unknown said...

Impressive! I thought I was being good because I've been working out while I'm pregnant, but a marathon is something serious. My goal is a half next spring after I have the baby. I just wonder if I can do it, since I'm not a runner.

Unknown said...

By the way, I like the music you added.

Matt said...

Yea...umm.

April said...

My first marathon was 7 months after I had Max. Before that I had sworn off exercise that had anything to do with running, so I know you could do it! There is a really fun half in August called the Provo River Half Marathon. You should check it out! Good luck with the baby!

DribbleBoy said...

I will throw my hat in the ring if MATT DOES!! AND I REALLLY REALLY want to. It would be a crying shame if I couldn't do it because Matt won't.
or he can just eat a banana and I will go for that instead.
(looks like were off to the races then huh?)

Alan said...

I'm in... (like Joel that is... if Matt will then I will... probably... not that I think I'm invited... I'm just saying that if I were to ever run a marathon there is certainly no group I would rather bring up the very rear for).

By the way, Paula wants to know when you're coming down for a bike ride.

I like all the blogs. Without them I wouldn't know what the heck is going on with you people.

All my love,

Alan


map