For Christmas this year my Mom and Dad gave us a dinner and dancing date with all the adults. I will admit that I was excited for the dinner part, but a little worried about the dancing part. I have NO RHYTHM and Jeff is a good dancer, so I was worried that we would end up fighting about who was leading who and who was on who's feet. I have to say, though, I was pleasantly surprised when we got there and got going. The lady spent the first half hour teaching the swing. It was great fun and it was pretty crowded too! There were probably 40 couples there at least.
So we learned the swing and then tried to copy people doing the waltz. It was crazy fun and Jeff and I laughed and laughed and just had a great time.
Matt and Teresa cuttin' a rug.
My Mom and Dad showing us all how its done. I was quite impressed with how good they are-practicing pays off!
Joel and McCall doing what they do best...

As you can see-WE had a really good time! :)
Nice shot right?

4 comments:
Whew whoo!!! You go girl!!! That actually looks like a lot of fun! I wonder if I could get Mike to take me dancing???
How fun! What a great date night!
How come I wasn't invited?
April, you look gorgeous!!! Seriously, what a fun outting!
Hey, can you send me Jeff's email address? My address is stacikoudelka@hotmail.com I'm working on a project that I need his help with.
Thank you!!
Post a Comment