Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning

This has been the BEST Christmas EVER!  We kept it very simple and it was just wonderful.  Even the kids thought it was the best!  Our kids were awesome and didn't wake up until 7:30, so that was nice.  They were so excited when they saw the tree!   I also LOVED that it was snowing!  Its the perfect setting for opening presents on Christmas Morning!

The sad part was that I left my camera at my parents house so we didn't have anything but our cell phones, so all these pictures are done with a 1 megapixel camera.  Great, I know.

Its funny how excited you can get over new underwear!

Here's a picture of Boston's loot.  R2D2 was the big treat this year and its a pretty cool little robot.  He also got Optimus Prime with the trailer and Legos Mars Mission. 

Posted by Picasa
Max got the same R2D2 and Indiana Jones Legos and the Batman WII game.  

Jeff and I also got spoiled by Santa-it was just a great day!  

2 comments:

Hopes Family said...

I know what your saying, we kept is simple this year too and it was great. I loved it. I hope next year I can remember the same. Thanks for the Christmas Card. You are so good. That was one thing I wanted to get done but never did. I settle with posting on our blog. See ya at Bunco?

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas!! Love the party and the "snow fun"! Really does look 'snow fun'! ;o) I love that I get to peek in on you guys every now and then!


map