Speaking of games and rules, the adults went back in time and played an old family favorite of "Escravos de Job". (My Grandpa went on his mission to Brazil and this was a game he taught us.) The idea is to pass blocks to the song without messing it up for everyone and I'm sorry to say this, but the in-laws just weren't that good at it. Maybe next year guys! So it came down to Matt, Joel, Andrew and me. I haven't been in something that competitive since college! Matt was the first gone after a valiant try, then Andrew was out (he thought he should get a second chance since everybody else had a spouse playing- we overruled him). Then it was just me and Joel. Just guess who won....Thats right, JOEL. I totally lost my concentration when his MASSIVE, MONSTER hands kept bumping mine. It was like playing against someone with a superhuman ability! I had no chance, but I gracefully accepted defeat and he won the $25 dollar gift card to Target. Bummer.


Next Joel and Andrew had prepared a musical number, Karaoke to "Last Christmas, I gave you my heart, the very next day you gave it away...." by Wham. This is a picture series of how it went. They chickened out when more family came by so we only saw it once.
Nobody finds it funny though.
I'm just kidding, It was very entertaining.
Next it was the kids turn to sing their favorite christmas songs.
Then here's Andrew being a "Stage Mom". Watch out future Andrew kids!



1 comment:
Oh Man! How can I get Andrew to preform that for our high school friends? Sounds very funny!
Post a Comment