A week before the race, the girls and I decided that since we had 14 miles to do this Saturday, we might as well do the SLC half. It was great! This is my favorite half so far-the course was easy, the weather was great, the support on the course was good, and the ending was awesome! If you ever think that you want to do just one to say you did it, this would be the one!
Valentine's Day Treat Tags
6 years ago



9 comments:
Nice job, April Annie! If I had not been scheduled to be coming back from a 10 day mess of heaven in the Caribbean, I would have done the 1/2 too. I did the SL Half last year and really liked it. The marathon, well, that's another story. It's pure torture from about 27th south to 6600 South - you want to die because it never ENDS. But the half is just perfect. Congrats!
Looks like you guys had a great time! Look forward to playing volleyball again soon with you all!
april what do I gotta do to get in your running group? Seriously! I feel so left out! I was also wondering what Garmin watch you had. I think I'm getting the new 405 is that the one you have???
good job lirp.
Ok I have to do it. But I'm scared I'll be the one that's still running at hour 7 and looks like they're going to die. When's the next half?
Wow! I am WAY impressed...
How fun! That looks like a good race, now I'm wishing I'd done it with you guys!! See you in Ogden... By the way, I miss 'missing' all your doubles I should have called at vball :)
by the way, I made a blog for me and LeRoy.
http://leroyandholly.blogspot.com/
Okay - I snuck in under an assumed name. Now please give my own access. The code words are hopscotch and Lirpa.
There! I left a message.
Post a Comment