Sunday, April 13, 2008

Goodbye cruel world...

Today I recieved a virus on my computer from an unknown person from my blog. They left a comment and it didn't make sense, so I clicked on the person to see who it was and voila-infected. So after taking care of its mess and wondering why people are so mean, I've decided to go private. I didn't think that I would ever do it because I like that you can find people you haven't seen for awhile. Who knows, I may be back for the world to see-time will tell. So if you have so much extra time on your hands that you check up on us once and awhile, leave me your email and I'll let you in our safe, little world.


By the way, if anybody wants to be invited to view Joel's blog, leave your email here too and I'll pass it along. He closed his with promises of updating more frequently...we'll see how that goes.

23 comments:

The Lakes said...

ykI had one of those posts and luckily didn't open it. I still want to be able to see what you and your cute family are up to so please add me to your list. Our email is robkimcambrie@hotmail.com

I loved the run picks! Are you doing the 1/2 marathon this weekend with Joy? If so good luck!

April said...

Yep-we're crazy! It was a last minute thing and we thought why the heck not. We'll be taken some more pics to share along our way! Next time you're coming too Kim!

Anonymous said...

Please add us to your list. Your boys are so cute. It is sure fun to peek at your family once in a while! haymond.emily6@gmail.com

Meghan said...

yikes. stupid internet people. have they nothing better to do with their time? i want in on the private taylor blogs. both of them. how is that new baby briggs btw? meggie_w@msn.com. I am sure rob & ang want access to leoj blog. skirob00@yahoo.com

love all the updates today. wish i had the drive for all that running. love the mallow tub too. a pain to clean i am sure...

Unknown said...

April,
It was fun to see you the other day. Your kids are so cute. I'd love to be added to yor blog. My e-mail is amyhed2002@yahoo.com. Oh and can I have your info on getting ready for a marathon?

Lauren and Christopher said...

thenielsenfamily@gmail.com

Lauren and I went running today. I honestly don't know how my body will survive 26.2, but I guess if I die it will be a great way to go!!

Sorry to hear about the virus. People are lame.

stacibee said...

Make sure I'm on the list! stacikoudelka@hotmail.com

The Metcalf's said...

Count us in! So sorry about the stupid hackers! We would love to be able to see what's up with your family.

stephmetcalf5@yahoo.com

bbass said...

Hi April,

I got your blog site from Melissa. It has been fun seeing what you are up to lately. Maybe I will see you at the Marathon, Joel is running it, I will probably be at 1 of the watering stations. Please let me on your site. Good luck on the race!

Beth

April said...

Hi Beth! I am glad you found us-say hi anytime!

The Birch Family said...

Those stupid smart computer people! Good Luck in the 1/2 this weekend. Hopefully you will be running in the sun and not snow!
stephkaye11@yahoo.com

Jessie said...

Count me in on one of the people who likes to spy on you! I want to continue to be able to. That is so disappointing that someone would intentionally be mean. What did you ever do to them?! Good luck in the safe zone.

Jessie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessie said...

Okay, I am in need of key board intervention, this is the third comment I have typed and I keep getting the letter code thing wrong, and it erases my comment. So, anyway, count us in on the list! Good luck!

Melissa said...

Yuck, that sucks! Please invite me: mleonard@weber.edu.

I still can't believe that you are running 18 miles for fun let alone a marathon. You are crazy. But motivated. And I'm jealous.

tash said...

April thats terrible! I had one of those too! Please add me to your list I love blog snooping on you guys all the time. I'm excited for Ogden!!! my email: natasha.peacock@gmail.com Can't wait to see ya!

holly said...

Meanies. Not you, the virus people, I mean. Is your computer ok?
holly.montano@gmail.com
Good luck this weekend!

Rena said...

Well thats not nice of them...hope it doesn't happen to us. rvdeming@earthlink.net

Natalie said...

Mean people suck--hope everything worked out okay. BTW-is your family going to Aberdeen?
personatalie1@gmail.com

Kristy said...

Add us to your list please!!
kristyhartley@hotmail.com

People can be jerks!

auntweed said...

So, I've been enjoying checking in every now and then and would like to be included in the "lock down." (This would be Jean's daughter, Wendy)

My e-mail is auntweed@gmail.com

Shauntell said...

Sorry to hear about the infection! I too got a couple comments like that last week and since I didn't recognize the name I just deleted it. We would love to view your blog still if that is okay the email is ottleyfam@hotmail.com
Russ and Shauntell

One way to avoid those nasty posts is to moderate the comments then you can just delete them before they get on your blog.

Heidi said...

I'd love to be invited!

my email is:
heidihgasser@hotmail.com

That is a little alarming about the virus!


map