Back in December, I saw a kiosk at the mall selling aprons. They were stinking cute and for a moment I thought that if I had one, I'd for sure be a better homemaker. Well, I didn't get one and life went on. Then I read somewhere that to do a quick clean up of your home you need an apron with pockets and a notebook. That way you can write down what you need to get done latter when you have more time. So I broke down and bought one in SF...
I'll let you know if my homemaking skills improve.




2 comments:
that is darling. if we have to do the homemaker-y things all day, we might as well look cute doing them...
I love it! Why not feel good while you scrub the toilet and change diapers. Are you out of diapers at your house now? Anyway... I want one!
Post a Comment