Friday, October 23, 2009

Baby, oh Baby!

My three boys--just love them to pieces!!!

We got our babe's newborn pictures today, and I'm just LOVING them! My sweet friend took them and I think she is just the best-check her out here.

Look at his long fingers and big feet!






One of my favorites! Look at that cute lil' face!


Another one of my favorites!

5 comments:

holly said...

wow. these are some amazing pictures. love them all, love the one of you and august on the giraffe print thing.

The Birch Family said...

Those are the coolest newborn pictures I have ever seen!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh. Those are amazing. They are so cute and I absolutely LOVE the one with the boys holding him up!!!

Hopes Family said...

Those pictures are amazing. I just love them. You will have to get me her # I've been wanting to get some pictures done of my kids and I love those unique pictures.

Rena said...

Wow your pictures look amazing, and congrates on August...I haven't seen your blog in a while and Bam you have such cute boys. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas.


map