Max is going to Red Apple Preschool and "Ms. Tona" (Tonya) is his teacher.
Here Max is finding his hook for his backpack.
Max and Ms. Tonya
And here we go! My baby is now on the path to be educated. That leaves me with too much time on my hands. What to do now.....




4 comments:
Time when both boys are in school is almost sacred. Last year when I sent my 3 year old to preschool, it was the first time in over six years that I regularly had time by myself, for myself. I try to make it a point to never do housework during that time. I let it be my selfish time. Reading, napping, shopping, exercising, movie, anything you want. Rarely do I use that time to do things I need to do. Enjoy!
That is a perfect idea-I love it!
Preschool is so fun! I can't wait to hear what you decide to do with your new free time. I agree with the no house work idea. I usualy take a nap. Always needed at my house.
Hey April! Cute blog, I found it from Stephanie's blog! You look as great as ever!! Our blog is brianandlaceybagley.blogspot.com if you want to check it out!
Post a Comment