Tuesday, July 15, 2008

FABULOUS giveaway!



Now I really shouldn't tell you about this, because I want to win, but its my cute friend's new blog and I want you to check it out. Marla secretly told me that tomorrow, July 15, they are having a drawing for a FABULOUS giveaway- I don't know what it is, but knowing her its got to be great! All you have to do is comment and you are entered. Easy as pie, or too good to eat cupcakes. Go check out her new blog at http://www.overthetipsytopdesign.blogspot.com/.

Good luck to you all-kind of.

2 comments:

Shannon Smith said...

It looks like your family does so many fun things! Boys are great. I don't know if I'd be able to handle girl drama! Our boys are about the same age. Mine are 7 & 4. Of course you can link to my blog and if you don't mind, I'll do the same! The only reason I opened a Facebook account is I got an email from an old college roommate saying she had moved to Puerto Rico and to find out the story, go to her Facebook page. It's amazing who you can find. And some you don't want to!

Meghan said...

woah, all the ward-ies are in on this one. guess who i ran into this week? - ok, you can't because we are online and not real life. anyway, the scivally boys (andrew and shawn) came to a conference at the U i was running and i saw the whole mason family (liz, jimmy, spencer...) at mueller park tonight. crazy. thy all look great and are doing pretty well...


map