Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ho Ho Ho!


I found the cutest form letter from Santa that you could print with their name on it and send it to them. Go to http://www.myheartandhome.com/imgs/55/LetterfromSanta.pdf to see it!

Hope everyone is well! I have been lost in the Twilight series the last little bit and haven't done much else. As soon as I'm done I will be able to move on with my life and start this blogging thing again.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Ha!!
I think it is so funny how addicting those books are! I love them! I read them over the summer, but I just got them back from a friend I lent them to, and couldn't help but take a peek at Twilight again! So good, aren't they? Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

We love those books. Strange how vampires can be so romantic!! I am glad to hear that I'm not the only one who put life on hold to read them all.

April said...

I was horrible! I read at stoplights, doing dishes, and any chance I could. Don't tell anyone about the stoplight thing though :)!


map