Sunday, August 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Jeffery!

Tuesday is Jeff's 36th birthday and I wanted him to know how much I love and admire him. He will be out of town on his birthday so we won't get to have that suprise party we were all talking about. Too bad too, because it was going to be the best one yet! We had plans to invite everyone we know to the sky bar in salt lake city, watch a pre-season football game, sing some 80's songs, shake our booties, and then all eat some banana creme pie! But alas, it is not to be. Sorry Jeff, we love you, but you'll just have to settle for a teenage mutant ninja turtle and a transformer. Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just as an update on Jeff's birthday...The car rental lady gave him a Red H3 because it was his birthday...That's one lucky guy to get a Hummer for his birthday! I don't think I can top that.

Anonymous said...

Jeff you look good for being so old.

Your buddy Rick


map